KITZBÜHEL: a winter wonderland - especially for skiers!
Kitzbühel in wintertime
The Kitzbuehel winter with its large variety of Sporting possibilities!
Snowboarding, cross country skiing, winter hiking, ice skating and many other activities placed in magnificent scenery guarantee unforgettable holiday memories. Kitzbuehel and Skiing - this connection is timeless and legendary. Skiing is the star sport of Kitzbuehel. Who would not want to try to conquer the world-famous Kitzbuehel Streif on their own, or go with a certified mountain guide on a ski trip in the deep virgin snow?
Ski hire, service & ski school
Ski rental with ski and snowboard service is directly at the "Ski school Reith by Kitzbuehel".
- Check out the rental equipment on our ski hill first (1 free ride on the ski lift) before traveling out to the slopes of the Kitzbuehel ski area
- Quick exchange of rental equipment (ski lengths, ski radius, boots, etc.)
- Ceramic disc finish – ensures precise edges and perfect grip on the slopes
- Computer-based binding inspection
- This season’s newest carving skis, snowboards and softboots
Ski area Kitzbuehel - Bergbahn AG
All about KitzSki slopes, rates and latest news you find on the official homepage:
Sporty and active through your winter holiday!
Only 10 minutes by car you reach the famous gondola "Fleckalmbahn" entry to the Kitzbuehel ski area. There you will find a free parking place. The ski bus is just 5 minutes by food.
From your accommodation you can reach the ski bus stop, the cross country slope and the ski rental and school on foot in five minutes.
Winter awaits you with a variety of sporting activities in the well-known, and vast, skiing area around Kitzbuehel. Skiing on excellently prepared runs or in powder-snow, ski-safari, cross-country skiing, tobogganing, ice-scating, curling, sleding or simply walking along romantic, snow-covered walks.